PLEASE NOTE: THE GIFT CARD OFFER DESCRIBED BELOW IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO CONSUMERS WHO ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 30, 2017 SUBMITTED TO EDMUNDS A "LEAD FORM" FOR A USED VEHICLE FOR WHICH THIS OFFER WAS MADE (AND OTHERWISE QUALIFY FOR RECEIPT OF THE GIFT CARD). IT IS NOT BEING OFFERED TO ANY CONSUMER WHO SUBMITS A LEAD AFTER THAT DATE.
Why was my submission for perks (including gift card) denied?
There are a number of reasons why your submission may have been denied.
- In order to qualify for this program, all users must submit their contact information (as a lead) to their dealership through our site prior to purchase. Submitting your contact information will generate the email with your redemption links. If your lead is sent after purchase, your submission will not be approved.
- All submissions must be received within 7 calendar days of your purchase. If a submission is received outside of this redemption window, your submission will not be approved.
- If information is missing from your submission, you will receive an email to let you know that you have an additional 7 calendar days to resubmit the missing info. If we do not receive the required information within that timeframe, you will receive another email to let you know that your submission was not approved.
- These perks are only permitted for the purchase of used or Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. If you purchased a new vehicle, your submission will not be approved.
- Edmunds partners with various dealerships to offer these perks to our customers. If you did not purchase from a partner dealership, your submission will not be approved.
If you believe your submission was wrongfully denied, please click here to submit a support request.