Please note that the offer originates from CarMax, so you will need to contact them directly with any questions about the offer, loan payoff process, or transporting your vehicle to the CarMax store.
Keep in mind that the offer is only valid for 7 days, so you'll want to start the process as soon as possible.
Here's what you'll need to do next:
How to Redeem Your Offer
1. Make an appointment with CarMax
2. Bring in offer, vehicle and the following:
- Title (if it's not with the lien holder)**
- Valid Registration
- Valid state-issued photo ID for all titleholders
- All keys and remotes (if applicable)
3. CarMax will then verify the vehicle's condition and you'll leave with payment in-hand
For more information, visit https://www.carmax.com/faq/selling-a-car
*The offer from CarMax is contingent on your providing accurate information on Edmunds.com. CarMax will conduct an in-person verification of your vehicle and evaluate other vehicle use and history information prior to finalizing the offer. Any differences between the information you provide about your vehicle and the vehicle's actual condition, use, and history may impact the offer you receive from CarMax.
**The title must be provided at the time of sale and all titleholders should be present. If a previously paid-off lien is listed on the title, you will need both the title and lien release from the lien holder before CarMax can purchase your car.