You'll want to ask yourself if you like the car. If you do, the next step is to look at your lease contract and find the buyout price. Then compare that to the True Market Value of your car (look at dealer retail and private party) to see if the buyout price is lower. If it is, it's a good deal.
- Can I get a better deal paying cash for a car?
- Should I buy an extended warranty for my car?
- How much can I afford for a lease?
- My lease is up. Should I buy the car or turn it in? (video)
- Are rebates and incentives subject to tax?
- When negotiating a purchase, how low of a price should I start out with? (video)