The combination of letters and numbers shown with a particular vehicle style (or trim) on Edmunds indicates 1) the engine's displacement size and cylinder count and 2) the transmission's gear count and shifting type that are standard equipment on that style -- for example:
Articles in this section
- What safety features should I consider in my next car?
- Advertisements on Edmunds
- What is the difference between AWD and 4WD?
- What is dealer cash?
- Can I sell my vehicle on Edmunds?
- How to locate Honda/Acura Radio Code
- How do I print a page on Edmunds?
- What are incentives and rebates?
- How does Edmunds give letter grades on its reviews?
- Does Edmunds rate vehicle reliability?