True Market Value (TMV) pricing includes values for factory-installed options only. Dealer-installed options and/or accessories can vary widely in original cost and quality, so we have no reliable method to calculate how much value they add. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How much is my car worth?
- How much should I pay for a used car?
- What is the value of a used 2022 model year vehicle?
- How do I select a specific engine when appraising a car on Edmunds?
- Why don't I see option packages listed on the appraisal tool?
- What are the vehicle conditions used for True Market Value Pricing?
- Does Edmunds provide historical used car values (i.e. the value of a car on a specific date in the past)?
- What is the True Market Value for dealer-installed options?
- What is the True Market Value on aftermarket parts?
- What packages or trim levels does GM offer?