True Market Value (TMV) pricing includes values for factory-installed options only. Dealer-installed options and/or accessories can vary widely in original cost and quality, so we have no reliable method to calculate how much value they add. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Articles in this section
- How much should I pay for a used car?
- How much is my car worth?
- What is a fair price for a vehicle made before 1990?
- How much is my motorcycle, RV, boat or classic car worth?
- What packages or trim levels does GM offer?
- How do I select a specific engine when appraising a car on Edmunds?
- Why don't I see options listed on the appraisal tool for Honda and Acura models?
- Why don't I see option packages listed on the appraisal tool?
- What is the True Market Value for dealer-installed options?
- Do Toyota's prices and options differ by region?