True Market Value (TMV) pricing includes values for factory-installed options only. Dealer-installed options and/or accessories can vary widely in original cost and quality, so we have no reliable method to calculate how much value they add. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How much should I pay for a used car?
- How much is my car worth?
- What is a fair price for a vehicle made before 1990?
- How do I select a specific engine when appraising a car on Edmunds?
- Why don't I see options listed on the appraisal tool for Honda and Acura models?
- Why don't I see option packages listed on the appraisal tool?
- What is the True Market Value for dealer-installed options?
- What is the value of a used 2022 model year vehicle?
- What is the value of a demo vehicle?
- What is the value of a salvage title vehicle?