Price Promise makes it easy to get an up-front, guaranteed price from the dealership on the specific car you want. You'll also have a personal contact at the dealership when you're ready to buy. That means time saved and less stress.
Here's how to take advantage of Price Promise offers in your area:
- Go to our Price Promise page.
- Enter your ZIP Code and select a Make and Model from the drop-down menus.
- You will then be shown available offers in your area.
- Click “View Price Now” or “See Purchase Offer” and complete the form with your contact information.
- A Price Promise certificate will be emailed to you.
- Print the certificate and bring it with you to the dealership.
- The dealer will honor the price—completely eliminating any negotiation and haggling.
Are any fees or incentives included in the Price Promise price?
Sometimes. It’s up to an individual dealership to decide whether to include any fees (such as the destination charge) or any available incentives in the price shown on the certificate, so please read the offer details carefully. We recommend calling the dealership representative listed on the certificate prior to visiting the dealership so that he or she can address any questions you may have about the offer or what you qualify for.
How do I submit my information for a Price Promise offer?
You can either click on “View Special Offers” on the model’s overview page (see image A below) or you can click the Price Promise tab at the very top of Edmunds.com to do a Make/Model search for Price Promise offers available in your area. Each listing will have a green button that reads “View Price Now” which will allow you to enter your information for a locked-in Price Promise guarantee (see Image B below).
For more details about the Price Promise shopping experience, please read How to Use Edmunds.com's Price Promise.