Get your very own car buying expert

Our car buying experts want to help you buy smarter

Our team of unbiased experts is here to help with any car buying questions you may have. Whether you’re just starting with the shopping process and need help choosing a car, or you would like assistance finding local inventory and getting expert guidance on evaluating an overall deal, our goal is to make car-buying easy and enjoyable for you.

Sign up to be paired with a car buying expert who can help you with car shopping - no matter what stage you’re at - all at no charge to you.


Meet the experts:

Justin, Edmunds car buying expert


What I drive: 2015 Lexus IS 350 F Sport and 2015 Volkswagen Golf GTI

My dream garage: Porsche 911 Targa 4S, Lexus LX 570, and definitely a GTI

Justin leads our team of car-buying experts and has been with Edmunds since 2013. He has experience buying Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) cars, leasing luxury cars, and has a special interest in German cars. He's had three GTIs (MK5, MK6, and now his MK7). During his time at Edmunds, he has helped shoppers with all different scenarios and finds joy in making sure people feel confident about their new (or used) car. Also noteworthy is his experience and knowledge with OEM college-grad programs which typically provide low interest rates for people who have invested in a college education but have little or no credit history. 


Chase, Edmunds car buying expert


What I drive: 2016 Kia Soul and a lifted 2002 Ford F-150

My dream garage: Corvette Z06, Ram 2500 Laramie Long Horn Cummins 4x4 Mega Cab, and a 1967 Plymouth GTX Hardtop 426 Hemi 4-speed

Chase is one of our Senior Car-Buying Experts. Prior to joining Edmunds in late 2012, Chase had experience selling Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and Ford. Chase's passion in life truly revolves around cars and he takes pride in knowing random facts and specs about all types of vehicles. While working on the Shopper Advice team at Edmunds, he has discovered that helping people pick out a car, locating a specific VIN with the exact options at a dealership, and then coaching shoppers on how to get an amazing deal are his favorite aspects of the job.


Nathan, Edmunds car buying expert


What I drive: 2008 Nissan Altima (Nate loves not having a car payment)

My dream garage: 1966 Cobra 427, Ariel Nomad, and a Land Rover Defender

Nate is one of our Senior Car-Buying Experts. He's worked in the car business in some capacity dating back to 2007. His most recent automotive gig before joining Edmunds in early 2015 was at a dealership as an internet sales manager. He loves sharing advice on how to get a great deal and helping people have peace of mind when buying their next car. Looking to lease a car but feeling overwhelmed? Nate's your guy. He enjoys crunching numbers to estimate your monthly payments and give you an idea of what to expect before heading to the dealership. 

Blake, Edmunds car buying expert


What I drive: 2010 Chevrolet Malibu

My dream garage: Porsche 911 GT3, 1967 Ford Bronco, and a Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG

Blake joined Edmunds in 2016 and has experience as an Operations Manager for an intercontinental vehicle relocation company. Blake has extensive knowledge in vehicle reliability, specifically with European cars. You'll want to talk to Blake if you want to get out of a car that you are upside down on, as he has first-hand experience dealing with negative equity and can share some real-world tips and advice to help you buy smarter.
What people are saying
"It was like having a wingman right by my side the entire time." -Douglas in Florida
"Blake was wonderful. I know zip about car buying and needed a reliable used car. I feel like I have "a friend in the business." He explained so many things to me. I purchased one of the vehicles he found for me. Thank you so much for this service!!" -Mary in Missouri
"My experience talking with Chase was excellent. He was really able to get me across the finish line in my car buying experience. He listened to my needs and didn't try to steer me to something I didn't need." -Kyle in Tennessee
"I was paired with Nathan and with his help I was able to find and buy the perfect car for me and at a big discount to boot - his advice saved me $6,000!" -Linda in Arizona

Have more questions? Submit a request


  • 0
    Barbara Rice

    since having a car wreck 6 months ago, I have a problem driving.  As now, I use a walker all the time.  I am looking to trade cars.  what is need is a car that I can store my walker behind the front driver's seat.  I have thought about a mini=van, but need a shorter (in length) van  or a suv or crossover that would allow storage of my walker, like a 2 door one or door opens like a van/  hope you can help me with this.  ;thanks  Barbara Rice

  • 0

    Hi Barbara! I see you also signed up for a car buying expert and we have someone helping you out. We're looking forward to helping you pick out a new vehicle that fits your needs! 

Please sign in to leave a comment.