There are many fees you can come across while buying a car. Fees can vary by state and the dealer you purchase the car from. To see a breakdown of fees by state and what fees we recommend and don't recommend paying, go here.
Articles in this section
- What fees should I pay for when buying a car?
- What safety features should I consider in my next car?
- Should I buy a model that is going to be redesigned soon?
- What is dealer cash?
- Are destination charges negotiable?
- Should I buy a car off the lot or factory order one?
- What are incentives and rebates?
- Edmunds' Pricing vs. Other Guides (such as KBB or NADA)