Edmunds does not provide pricing estimates for vehicles that have major mechanical and/or body damage or for vehicles with "branded" titles (e.g. salvaged, flooded, frame damaged, etc.). In general, though, we believe that a salvage title decreases a vehicle's value by up to 50% of the True Market Value (TMV) for an identical vehicle with a "clean" title.
- How much should I pay for a used car?
- How much is my car worth?
- What is a fair price for a vehicle made before 1990?
- How do I select a specific engine when appraising a car on Edmunds?
- Why don't I see options listed on the appraisal tool for Honda and Acura models?
- Why don't I see option packages listed on the appraisal tool?
- What is the True Market Value for dealer-installed options?
- What is the value of a 2020 used vehicle?
- What is the value of a demo vehicle?
- What is the value of a salvage title vehicle?