You can find Maximum Towing Capacity for most vehicles on Edmunds by viewing the vehicle's Specs page, which can be accessed by following these steps:
1. Select "Car Reviews" on our homepage
2. Choose the make, model, and year of the car
3. Scroll down to "See all features and specs" link
4. Scroll down to "Measurements"
We also offer the following articles related to towing:
- How to Tow a Trailer
- What Cars Can Be Flat-Towed Behind an RV?
- Top 10 Vehicles for Towing
- How to Choose the Right Axle Ratio for Your Pickup Truck
If you have specific questions about towing your vehicle or using it for towing, we suggest consulting the vehicle's owner's manual or contacting the vehicle's manufacturer directly. For a list of manufacturer Contact Us pages, please see How to Contact Your Vehicle Manufacturer.