App Version 10.0.100745
The Edmunds app for Android combines Edmunds pricing, research and inventory search to help you get the best deal — whether you're shopping for a new or used car. With this app you can configure a car to your requirements, get regional True Market Value®, find cars for sale at local dealers and look for the latest incentives.
- How do I find the True Market Value (TMV) and Invoice?
- How do I search for inventory?
- How do I save inventory and/or my search?
- Where can I view my saved inventory and searches?
- How do I find the calculators to estimate finance or lease payments?
- How do I change the zip code and/or the search radius?
- Questions or feedback?
To start researching any car, simply open the app and follow these directions:
- Select the "Research" tab
- Select the make, model, submodel (if applicable), and year you're interested in
Once you select the vehicle, you'll be on the overview page where you can find:
- Features & Specs
- Build with Options
- Safety Ratings
- Cost of Ownership
- Incentives and Rebates
- Plus additional tools and information!
How do I find the True Market Value (TMV) and Invoice?
From the research "Research" tab:
- Select the make, model, and year of the car you're interested in
- Swipe up to the "Build with Options" or "Price & Appraise" box if it's a used car
If you want to change the trim level, simply tap the the box displaying the trim level and select the desired trim.
If you select a different trim, add options, update the color, etc. the Invoice, TMV, and MSRP will automatically update.
How do I search for inventory?
From the "Shop" tab:
- Select the make, model, and year you're interested in
- Select the "Filter" icon on the top right to filter inventory by:
- Color, options & packages, trim level, engine, drive train, etc.
- Multiple model years, price range, mileage, etc.
- New, used, or CPO, etc.
- Select the green "Show Vehicles" button to apply the filters
How do I save inventory and/or my search?
From the inventory listings page, you can select the like/heart button to save a car you're interested in. If the heart is filled that means the listing is saved in your "For You" dashboard.
If you want to revisit the same search with the filters you selected, tap the "Save Search" button at the top. It will say "saved" and you can access this search again by going to your "For You" dashboard and look under "Saved Searches".
Where can I view my saved inventory and searches?
To access your saved searches and inventory, please select the "For You" tab at the bottom left of the app.
How do I find the calculators to estimate finance or lease payments?
Select the "More" button on the bottom right then select "Calculators".
How do I change the zip code and/or the search radius?
- Select the "More" tab
- To use your current location, flip the "Use Current Location" switch to the right
- To use a specific zip code, deselect the "Use Current Location" then tap the zip code box to enter the zip code you want to search from
- Adjust the search radius using the sliding scale
Questions or feedback?
We would love to hear from you! If you have any feedback on our Android app or if you have any car shopping questions, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team. Simply select the "More" tab on the bottom right corner of the app then select "Help". We're available for all of your car shopping questions Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific).